Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Holidays

I'm on holidays at present from my position as guitar tutor at Abbotsleigh School and during this time I'd like to add more material to my YouTube channel. I have many pieces that I'd like to video but we have tradesmen here at present doing some work on the house so it's a little too noisy to begin recording.

Last week I completed a new 45 sec music track for the Outback Spirit bus tours TV commercial featuring some spectacular footage of Lake Eyre. Prior to that I performed at a corporate event in Pyrmont for The Cancer Council with my daughter Jessica and son Ben and last Sunday Jessica and I performed at a wedding expo in Terrey Hills. There is footage of the Pyrmont gig on Jessica's YouTube channel

I did manage, during a lull in the hammering, to post a YouTube clip of a song with my new ukulele. It's a great little instrument and I have many more ideas of good material to do with it. My next video will probably be with my Fender Strat through my new Roland Cube 80XL, a hot little amp with some sweet sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment